Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Minis straight off the Grill

To celebrate the 4th of July, I decided to kick off the holiday with a miniature backyard feast. You're all invited to join in the festivities as long as you like your barbecue chicken slathered with lots of sauce:) Unfortunately, my deviled eggs appear to be wilting under our blistering temps, but there are lots of other summer favorites to choose from, including buttermilk fried chicken, red potato salad and those old backyard standbys, hamburgers and hotdogs.  All the miniature food here is handmade by me from polymer clay!

Enjoy and Happy Fourth!








10 comments:

Vicky Lovejoy said...

Wow Beverly, Your 4th of July celebration scene is amazing, all the tiny details are incredible!! I really love your baked beans, they look so real.
It's so good it's made me hungry :)
hugs
vicky xxx

Eliana said...

Fantastic! So real! Great work. ;)

Markus said...

This food looks simply awesome! Everything is so realistic and this potato salad made me so hungry I wanted to dig into it right away!

Beverly said...

Vicky, Eliana and Markus~
Thank you for your wonderful and kind words:)
I'm very happy that you all think these miniatures look real and like the work.
Sending big hugs...

Ascension said...

Un fantastico trabajo.
Absolutamente real.
besitos ascension

Nadja said...

Wow! That looks great! The potatoe salad is so tempting and the water melon makes me want to get some right now!
xoxo Nadja

Beverly said...

Thank you, Ascension and Nadja! I'm so glad you stopped by for a visit and left such sweet comments! Best of all, the food looks real enough to take a bite:)
Big hugs and besitos!

Lindsey Domer said...

Your minis are AMAZING!!! Newest follower. :) Would love for you to drop by toddlindsey.com

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

The details are deliciously amazing!

Beverly said...

Thanks so much Lindsey and Amber! I love both of your sites and look forward to seeing your latest creations! Again, thanks for the kind words and mini regards:)